- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Profit sharing
- Flexible hours
- Hiring Bonus up to $$500
Compensation: $15+ an hour plus bonuses
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life & Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
John Adkins - State Farm Agent
Are You Driven & Ambitious?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then John Adkins - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, we could be the place for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. Come work with an energetic, fun team at John Adkins - State Farm Agent!
About Our Agency
- Our office is located in Katy Tx..
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1992.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Silver Scroll, and Bronze Tablet
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Website: www.weinsurekaty.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)